thoughts...qualms...angst...

Hegelianism - the philosophy of Hegel, who maintained that every postulate or affirmation (thesis) evokes its natural opposite (antithesis), and that these two result in a unified whole (synthesis), which in turn reacts upon the original thesis.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

ON POSTING AND SOCIAL NETWORKING

myLot User Profile

I recently discovered a number of social networking sites and these sites sparked my interest into being a certified web surfer.

I have been to scam PTC sites - nothing to regret for, at the least I get to know their tricks. But then again, participating different forums, I discovered a lot of things about internet scams and other legitimate ways to earn online.

I hope to immersed myself more into this kind of life! I am enjoying it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home